While You Sit…
Our seated workouts feature fat burning chair aerobics, weight lifting while you sit and relaxing chair yoga.
Burn calories, tone muscles, and improve balance and flexibility with our low impact chair workout!
Sitting down for exercise is ideal for those who are overweight, out of shape, looking for a fitness alternative providing “no excuses".
Everyone can benefit from exercise, but health club workouts and strenuous exercise videos aren't for everyone! Chair Dancing® encourages health and fitness for active people or those whose physical condition, restricted mobility, or age, limits their participation in conventional forms of exercise.
Chair Dancing® is:
- Unique as a seated exercise program that improves muscle tone, flexibility, and cardiovascular endurance
- Incorporates the fun and fitness of dance exercise in a medically sound, no impact aerobic format
- a convenient seated fitness program, which can be done any place, in any shoes and clothing, on any floor surface, and in a limited amount of space.
- Beneficial to people at all fitness levels as a practical alternative to conventional exercise
Many of our customers do our chair workout to help them with:
- Diabetes Management
- Heart Disease - Cardiac Rehab
- Multiple Sclerosis - Exercise for balance and mobility
- Fibromyalgia - Pain Management and Circulation
- Obesity - Lo-impact Exercise for Weight Loss
- Osteoporosis - Bone Strengthening
- COPD - Ease of Exercise
- Arthritis - Limbering stiff joints
- High blood pressure (Hypertension) - Exercising regularly for a healthy lifestyle
- Bariatric surgery/ Gastric Bypass -Preperation and Weight Loss Maintenace
- Knee, hip, foot Injuries - Exercise for Rehabilitation - keeping fit during recovery
Health Education, weight loss and rehabilitation programs including American Diabetes, Heart and Lung Associations and esteemed medical centers including Kaiser Permanente, The Mayo Clinic, and Scripps Clinic suggest seated exercise for health.